Thursday, July 2, 2009

Canada day with the Deputy....

Well it took a little persuasion... and then a little more persuasion but "I got my man".
I thought seeing as we were out a training date due to the Holiday falling on a Wednesday it just made common sense that David should get a walk in and why not walk in a parade....

He didn't see it my way right off... and then he didn't see my way right off again
and then low and behold my e-mail chimed with the news... David wishes to walk with the Bodilogix crew on the big day of the Parade... We were elated !!!
He has been successfully "Bodilogixafied!!"

I was so excited for him to "break with tradition" and get into the here and now....
This is big !!! Walking with the gang... the Naked gang....
Watching my "new Boyfriend" walking confident in his shoes letting all of Cobourg know his ambitions for the coming year as he sheds 100 pounds was nothing short of one of the bravest things I have ever seen.

David Cromlish you are made of the "good stuff" and we are here for you...

I toast you with a my ice cold Berry Blast Smoothy (available here at the Bodilogix...ha ha)
88 More to go...

Trainer Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment