Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Just another day in the "sexy woods"...

Another successful workout program executed with great brilliance by the team of Dave and Andrea this fine morning!
Nothing short of a thing of beauty as Dave "Chop, Chop, Chopped his way through the sexy forest". (That means crank out the junk in your trunk and display it proudly as you perform a rather taxing swing of a weighted cable providing the body with tension through rotation.) The woodchop is a great exercise to bring up core strength and "whittle away ones waist". I dare say we have got some whittling to do people!!!
Yes oh Yes...
Today was a great workout day. dare I say the best one yet!
Dave achieved personal bests on several of the moves we've been working on here at Bodilogix.

The Laundry toss... unbelievable !
The shower tile scrub... really something to see...
and the vacuum "Lunge"....Perfect !

Kidding, we actually got into some glute activation. That's glute activation not glue...There is no glue...
These very exciting yet challenging new glute moves help to further strengthen Dave's ass and give some "ASSistance" to his lower back and Knee structures. Seems we will be waiting a few weeks for the fancy dancy knee stabilizer brace we ordered so we might as well make him one from scratch.... out of his own muscle development.

Dave has added "Step-ups" to his program, Back pull-downs (closegrip), one arm cable rows, woodchop as described above, front shoulder raises, and of course a spirited crab walk to be envied by all, (all the cars driving down Ontario Street anyway...)

Yes indeed it is going well to say the least ... Dave is working hard for his morning Smoothie and what encourages this trainer is that no matter how many swear words Dave may utter or scream...or how many tears big juicy tears big Dave may squirt, Dave is doing great....

Ps. If you see Dave on the street hide your ice cream cone... I mean it... Put it behind your back or something...

Trainer Andrea
signing off...

1 comment:

  1. Andrea, I must say your blogs are just soooo encouraging, especially me sitting here and reading them. I know it takes alot of hard work, and encouragement and you do that so proud I must say. We really appreciate your efforts, and I for one can only say "bravo to you girl" you are making me just like a proud mamma who enjoys her kids, and the enjoyment they can bring to your day. I'm not saying that I'm old and like a mother to you or my David, but I am still proud non the less. As I have often said before I believe with all my heart that the dynamic duo will succeed, no matter the challenges that often get in the way. God bless you everyone!!!! My hat goes off to you, and may Dave's pounds continue to go off to you as well. Ta Ta for now.

    ReplyDelete