Saturday, July 4, 2009

Down to business..

What a great day... What a great training day Dave and I had out in the beautiful outdoors. The sun was poking out of a cloud here and a cloud there. A cool breeze blowing across this hard working training super Duo out for a field trip workout. I think Dave was really "feelin" the vibe aswell, he was really full of energy and vigor today while we were focussing on our walking portion of the workout.
Come to think of it... Today was the fastest time and quickest pace we have laid down as of yet. For some reason Dave gets really excited in certain parts of the route I've picked out and gets a pretty good clip going... almost a jog really... Down Hills mostly...

Seriously, Dave is doing great... Attitude is so powerful and Dave has a good one we can all atest...
Today we added some new moves to his growing reportoire and assigned him homework or shall I say Dave asked for some homework...In addition to Dave's telephone push-out and partial stationary lunges we added a standing calf raise/one leg standing calf raises as well as the favourite abdominal move of this teainer... The BellyButton pull-in...

I think for a moment or two Dave suspected I had perhaps planted a papparazi or two on route as we learned some interesting new poses and positions to "wow" and thoroughly entertain the neighbors over on our current favourite route. No my friend, not yet but I do know a squat/split maneuver that is really only 100% effective when polka dot shorts and a pair of sling backs are involved... I swear it's true...

Trainer Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment