Thursday, July 23, 2009

Whewww.... and all is right with the world...

Well that was a real nailbiter people... I'd be lying if I didn't confess these early jumps in the numbers are really exciting. I also know in my mind I really want to see our boy Dave get under that 300 pound mark and say goodbye to it forever !!!!

I suspect with the progress we are making thus far I'd venture to say that goal is three weeks a way and thats all good. We are currently at 311.5lbs.

I have noticed our boy Dave has really begun to make himself right at home here at Bodilogix. Just the other day I had to tell him to put on his pants and get his feet off the coffee table...
(Not true)

Boys... strange creatures...
(true)

Anyhow, I am so pleased today with Dave and dare I say proud of his efforts and progress. Everyday he seems more and more comfortable with these new ideas we are introducing and is embracing the changes required like a glass of cold water on a hot, hot day.

Good on ya...
25 pounds down...
75 more to go....

"Bring it on...."
Trainer Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work Andrea and Dave, your results so far are great.

    ReplyDelete