Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action....

Well that was one for the books... Dave Cromlish and I will be featured on a new and hot episode of your favourite local cable show... you know the one... Municipal matters. Great stuff guys. The spot should be airing tomorrow evening (Wednesday Sept 30) we think around 6:00pm but we will confirm tomorrow.

Apparently we are having a inpromptu "cogeco viewing sit in" on the famous red leather couch here at Bodilogix HQ. Dave was great... he really is quite a good public speaker. I was in awe at how well he handled the "tough" questions... especially about the one when he is asked about his thoughts on ladies corsets... just making sue you were paying attention, regardless I am sure you won't want to miss it.

I am hoping the weigh-in is good this week and we get to that goal of a 60 pound loss for thanksgiving however having read Dave's confessions of the weekend I know what I have to do tomorrow... Tomorrow is "legs" and I will smack the snot out of Dave and get that nuptial dinner scared off his you know what before it has time to land... the confession does explain a little more about the lack of whining on Dave's part when I put on the pressure....

Dave has been really giving it his all in the gym and we are able to try new things almost every workout... This truely is the fun part of my role in this project... Watching Dave amaze himself at his own new found abilities as we continue to open up the doors to other physical endeavors to be enjoyed. What will we do next, Zip lining, rock climbing, skydiving... who knows....

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment