Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ever closer to the Goal !!!!

Sneaky monkey that Cromlish.... He should know by now how I fret and shimmy with anticipation for the "word" on Thursday mornings.... You know the "W" word .... "weight-in"...
This morning was like every other Thursday morning... stressful!!!!! very stressful !!!!!!

Low and behold my boyfriend must have been super stealthy on the entrance today because I did not see let alone hear that fella wondering in... Gone is the old familiar A&W soundtrack as we discussed sometime ago...but now he is damn near "cat like".

The others attending the breakfast club workout time slot alerted me to our man Dave's attendance. "Hey", I was afraid to ask he looked so serious... My blood runs cold...Ohhhh he's GOOOODDD with that Stoicism... dead pan... can't read him...he gives nothing away...I feel for his kids!!!! I feel like it's been an hour already.... "WELL!!!!".....

and then there it is... A smile and a hand of five fingers held up high for the anticipating audience that surrounds probably feeling the same pins and needles as I did. Bodilogix breaks out in cheers !!!! Down another five !!!!
We replay the last weeks events, what we anticipated and for a brief minute and only a minute we are satisfied...
and just like that... we are looking forward to our next goal. "We will have the fifty off by our Television debut I say all business". Cromlish looks in the air reviewing the dates and days leading up... "should just get it, it's doable but pretty tight. Like the well oiled machine this team operates as we separate and go about our morning today tasks in the gym, Cromlish hits the treadmill and I get under a stack on the leg press... I am working on my own buns of steel forever the student.

44 pounds down my friend... am I proud of our Dave... Your dam right !!!! My wheels turn as I review the week in my own head. I won't change a thing this week. stay the course, keep the program as is, its bearing fruit. I realize my thoughts are already winding up and I am already getting nervous anticipating next Thursday.

Trainer Andrea

1 comment: