Tuesday, August 18, 2009

These are the Dave's I know...

Things have really picked up around here in the mornings as an earlier Blog posted by the big man himself can attest to. We certainly do have some rather colourful characters attending what has now become fondly known as "the Bodilogix Breakfast club."

Interesting to note the action daily of the "Duelling Dave's. " It has become an almost daily ritual as these two Dave's battle it out on the gym floor. I work with only one "Dave" at a time if I can help it... but low and behold it never seems to fail... the other Dave isn't far over my shoulder watching to see what the other Dave is doing. I can hear their thoughts.... "why don't I do that exercise....?", "How much is he lifting?..." and "Is he lifting more than what I am lifting...? " "that Bast--d !@!! " And soooo on....

...And the comments that shoot back between these two... You can truly feel the love people...One conversation awhile back Dave H teases Big Dave calling him "a youngin". Ever since then Poor Dave H has been label the Senior Citizen of the club... He is reminded daily.. ...Several times....

On the other hand unless Big Dave is almost up to a full jog on the treadmill Dave H is all over him like a fat kid on a smartie... "What are you strolling through the park over there Gommer".
Oh the humanity...
It all makes Jeffy D and his push-up phobias seem normal, and yes he was out in the parking lot doing push-ups in the rain again.

Special to note: I saw Jeffy wandering around looking for more towels in the cardio area with a towel around him and I mean up around his nipples... and nothing more...I have a few more questions about that but I digress.

In all seriousness, and that's getting pretty hard to fake around here with these jokers, it is nice to see such good feelings and positive energy of support for one another as each Dave follows their own path towards better health and energy and smaller fitting trousers. Note: Even Jeffy's push-ups seem to be paying off...

My mornings are never dull, and I love the comradary of our little secret "breakfast club". We've got quite a gang of characters indeed. Can't wait til tomorrow...

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment