Friday, August 7, 2009

Oh that walking fool...

Well I dare say our man Dave is highly motivated these days.... I know he can see, smell and taste that sweet victory of getting his weight below that 300 and he is taking no prisoners. I promise I am doing my up most to keep him safe people but I swear to god I caught him trying some sort of one handed push-up maneuver followed by what can best be descrbed as a cartwheel thingy.
Not a pretty sight people.
No one was injured in the folly and we will be preparing a security harness in case anything were to go array.
I can't turn my back for a minute on this guy...

One thing is for sure, Dave sure has a lot of support around these parts as word of Thursday weigh-ins is definitely out. "How is he doing?", "How much did he lose this week?", "What's Dave at now...?". Every Thursday and Friday I see and hear the collective sigh of encouragement and relief as week after week the news is good from so many interested in Dave's Journey.

Dave, if you are reading this you really are having a powerful impact on so many people that have only seen you across a not so crowded (place shameless promotion here) incredibly clean,affordable fabulous gym floor here at Bodilogix...that BODILOGIX PEOPLE !!!!

Your fan club is growing all the time and everyone here is 100% on your side!!! We are all so proud of you.
Also if you could ease up on the cartwheels my friend start with a simple hand stand, sometimes you gotta walk before you run.
And yes your laundry is in the dryer... it will be ready for your afternoon Cardio...

Trainer Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment