Thursday, August 6, 2009

In need of a new theme song ....

Here we are Thursday yet again and that only means one thing around here these days. Weigh-in day for Big Dave. Was I nervous for the big lug. Yes... and no.
Let me fill you in ...
We are back hitting the weights after our little back episode as you know and although I feel we are on schedule..."just". Big Dave was in for some additional cardio training on his treadmill last evening and the strangest thing happened...or didn't happen.

I didn't hear it... you know.... "The Song".
You all know the song...
The song is often heard when the A&W beer is sauntering somewhere nearby...
Come on, you all know the one...
Sing it with feeling people!!!

Ba bom ba bom, boom ba boom ba boom boom...da da da da...da da...da da da.
Well any way off goes our Dave yesterday afternoon across his beloved Bodilogix and...
Silence...
No song...
It's Gone....
The saunter has been replaced with a swift and efficient stride of purpose. As I watch in amazement at another pivital moment on Big Dave's journey I notice "Big Dave" ain't quite so "Big" anymore...
It is this moment as I see some really baggy gym clothes falling off Dave's incredible shrinking rear end that I considered the possibility of a very good Thursday weigh-in indeed. I was not disappointed...

Dave is down 30 pounds as of today. We are only 6 pounds from getting under the 300 pound mark. Won't be long folks... this dynamic duo is on fire !!!!

Committed, we probably should be...

Trainer Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment