Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Settling into the "Routine"

The calm before the storm perhaps... I am amazed at how smooth everyone is coasting as we ramp up changes in training schedules, cardio schedules, add classes for increased cardio and flexibility for better performance and least I say the dreaded nutritional changes.

i have already begun the see the difference in my own physique as well as that of Miss Cindy. Chris has a longer period of reprieve ... guys got it sooo much easier !!!!
Any hoooo...

Water is our new best friend and i have broken out the Tea box once again. Tea has since become my "secret weapon" of the dieting process. I have fond memories of countless hours of discussion of various teas accumulating to the "great tea exchange" of Bodilogix.

Cindy... it's black coffee. Cindy got her Kurigg coffee machine in the height of diet season last year and I believe she was high on caffeine for a month straight. I am not sure if she blinked for a month solid, but man that girl can chew gum !!!!!

My training partner joins me this morning for an "out of the lunch box" training date and I am looking forward to hitting the weights today...

I will check in with you all later.

bonus..

A few more folks seriously considering entering the show and participating on Team Bodilogix !!!
The more the merrier!!!!
A fantastic personal challenge to be certain, a real lesson in discipline.
We have a strong supportive family here and I am available for prep if anyone wants to speak to me you'll find me under the chin-up bar...

Over and out
Cardio time !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment