Wednesday, January 12, 2011

95 days til Fame....

95 days... and the count down is on.
Where I am at..

I am 15 days in and chose to do things very slowly with regards to the "diet factor". two reasons...
1. The name of the game with the human body is basically as simply put... "There can be no cause for alarm." A gradual reduction in carbs replaced by a gradual addition of protein, and then finally, as I take my carbs down i ramp my fats up to take their place and run my body off fat energy intake encouraging the use of my own bodyfat for fuel.

Bobs your uncle... Voila...sHREDDED!!!

2. Take food away too quickly from the human being and watch the train wreck !!!!

I think a big problem with contest prep is that people don't map out far enough out from their show and factor bit by bit the steps and stages to getting a great look in a reasonably comfortably way while keep energetic and sharp of the mind...

NB The previous comments exclude the last 2 weeks of prep when the group has very few firing brain cells between us thanks to a carbohydrate depletion done on time...

I would like assure anyone who is reading our blogs that as the trainer of the team there is a rather lengthy list of supplement support in these phases of caloric, carbohydrate reduction.

We have added additional
fish oils,
Cla,
athletes vitamin,
addition c,
flax oil,
Co-enzyme 10,
To name a few in various quantities to support overall health through the process.

The workouts are changing aswell, but more about that in my next blog
Hunger factor at a "5"...
The hardest part so far is eating on a schedule and having to wait a certain amount of time til the next meal and no loger deciding what to eat but merely following the menu.
It's a strict menu...
A blessing and a curse !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment