Thursday, January 6, 2011

103 days til Fame !!!!

This just in....

Chris says "Lunges Suck !!!!"

Lunge on my friend... Lunge on!
Great stuff.
We have all but one been assigned our new "unleash the beast" training programs to kick off the new year and first segment of Fame prep.
Gone are the cookies, cake, pie, pasta, pizza ans any and all booze !!!
We are a dry bunch Aye !!!

You know its Fame time when...

Thought I'd include a little sub blog called "You know its Fame time when"
I was running late for my training date with the lovely and talented Miss Cindy... I was finally ready and began the search for my partner in crime when i spotted something out of the usual.... Pink,
There she was... Half naked sequestered behind the three way...

Awww how sweet,
There stood Miss Cindy, topless.. (OK she had a workout top on but it was skimpy)
Posing like she was born for the stage...
Hitting her marks...
Making it happen...
giving her back double bicep her all !!!

I has so excited to see her brave bust out from her winter garb...

"How is it going" I said.
She beamed... big smile covers her face... "I saw Divits"... "I have a V"!!! she says with such surprise...
I return the smile,I however am not surprised, this is a girl that has been training like a beast since last Fame and at times I struggle to keep up to her !
She is in for a big surprise, I don't think she can fathom how much her body has developed this last year until the bodyfat % comes down for the big reveal.
Makes me smile !!!!

Trainer Andrea over and out !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment