Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Early to bed and early to rise...

Early to bed is really just a fantasy in my life although last night I gave it my best attempt... I was up every 90 minutes going to the washroom, this is good news...
The last time I prepped for a show I was up half the night having a pee and I swear to god I just kept waking up with a "changed" body. Last night was the first crazy night of washroom visitations therefore although a disrupted sleep to be sure (4 visits in total through the night) I see this as an encouraging sign that my body is responding as I wish it to regarding the changes in activity and diet I have already made.

It is now 6:20 am and I am about to begin my first Cardio.
Downed my first bottle of water, 3 Mitotropin, 2 anavite (vitamins) extra "C" 500mg followed by and 2 baby yogurts...good to go!
30 minutes...see you on the other side.

Done and on with the day... next stop 4:00pm shoulder workout...

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment