Thursday, August 26, 2010

Day78...but whose counting...

Holy moly, only 78 more crazy days til Pizza...

Program today..

Afternoon 30 minute cardio (Eliptical)
Scorching Leg workout with training Partner extraordinaire Miss Cindy...set a personal deadlifing record !!!
Late night Cardio 30 minutes...

Interesting... Thing is as I prepare for my own show, everyone whom I train, all of their programs and performances in the gym go up a notch.

I might feel a little bad for my clients today they all worked really really hard. My prediction... They are all going to be working really really really hard this fall here at the Bodilogix !!!!

The eating is just tough my appetite is so over the top right now and my body is craving a strength cycle not a "cutting" cycle. It will get easier.

Tomorrow is another day starting with 45 minute 6:00am cardio planned, See you all in the morning gang!

Nighty night !

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment