Wednesday, September 1, 2010

And she's off...

It has been a crazy whirl wind week of "life" moving and swirling around me pulling me in all different directions to say the least. Life is certainly proving a little more complicated as I prepare for this competition compared to the last go around and i will most certainly need to make adjustments in my use of time and thinking. I don't remember life being this frantic and chaotic while in my last prep. My journals as I review them indicate a time of serenity and balance. I remember really enjoying the process last time and at present it's straight up hill with nothing more than a pick axe and one shoe...Hard work staying focused...

Despite the perception of difficulty I did manage to lose the 2 pounds I goaled to do. Today I sit at exactly 130lbs. A long way to go and not a lot of time to get the job done. I hope to find the "place" I seemed to discover the last time around and sooner than later or this is going to be a long 2 months...

Feeling slightly deflated, i believe I will place blame on the heat ....
Tomorrow is another day.

Daily ajenda...

1:00 45 minute cardio
4:00 weights (chest),(triceps)
5:00-5:30 30 min cardio

Breakfast: 6:00am
10 almonds, 2 walnuts, 1/2 cup oatmeal...
tea

Protein shake 9:00am

chopped veggies 11;30
Protein shot

chicken and salad 1:30

protein shake 3:30

Chicken and saute zuchini and peppers
6:00pm

protein shake 9:00pm

9:30pm-10:30pm 1 hour cardio






Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment