Friday, November 6, 2009

David gotta Big fat Goose egg and I couldn't be happier!!!

Say what ?!..?
Yup, boy oh boy am I "uber excited". I am so thrilled I keep jumping right out of my skin...
goose egg "boose egg"..., Its' a great day... Its the best day...
It's better than a birthday,
Its almost as good as Christmas... wait... It's better than Christmas !!!!

Allow me explain.
Being a trainer means accepting you have a double life...
You must present yourself one way to garner the relationship required to successfully achieve adherence to facility the goal structure you and another decide is your mandate.
That's abit of a mouthful...

Basically that means "never and I mean never try to be the "TRAINER" for your husband or wife. In matters of the waistline better to shut your trap and nod politely if asked any sort of question.

There is to the trainer the goals and desires that are important to the client, (usually something about the pants not quite fitting as comfortably as one hopes pants can) and than there are the goals that are important to the trainer as well as the client but somehow these are the goals few ask to achieve specifically. Things like increasing ones life expectancy, improving quality of life, better sleep for the client, better outlook on life, increased confidence in the individual.
Lust for life and adventure gathering steam... Becoming an active participant in all that life can offer the individual.
And of course "looking better naked"... Nuff said... Its all good people....

Today is that day... It's my day !!!!
goose egg "who cares..." , "whatever"...
Our Mr. Cromlish... aka... "Big Dave" as my son call him has achieved his greatest success thus far... Dave has been officially released from his high blood pressure medication.
Done...Gone... out of there !!!!!
Once a long road ahead of meds, re-filling prescriptions, timing pills and all that can represent to the human spirit... Done.

Let's get this in perspective.
It's been 4 months of exercise...
It's been 4 months of "clean eating" to "nourish" the body, not entertain the mind, or feed addictions...

65 pounds of fat gone...
Energy for days....
Meds gone....

Well done my friend,
Next stop, the sleep clinic...

Couldn't happen to a more deserving Dude..
I hope I can find a nice card in the store for this one...

Trainer Andrea

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog Andrea. Loved it. It really is about the heart, soul, ambition, friends, and positive energy. As you well know by now, I am a complete fan of you for all you have done to aid in the new man I have now. It is like looking in a looking glass and seeing something really great. Like looking back and seeing the man I used to know. Confident, happy, funny (as always), and just so terrific in every way. Seeing this new energy, and committment to all that is good for him. I so happy to see this journey, and I love you for it. Now comes boot camp, now that would be worth seeing. I can't wait to hear the blogs on that one...hahahha just glad it isn't me. I guess that isn't very supportive, but tons of visions are coming to mind, as I sit here and laugh. And as for my Dave, I couldn't be more proud of his efforts, his giving soul, and the people you both inspire. Thanks again my friend.

    ReplyDelete