Monday, June 15, 2009

Summer is here and its not to hard to take...

Welcome to Trainer Andrea Blogs...

I figure I always have so much to say so... What the heck, I might as well say it out loud so everyone can hear what is happening here at Bodilogix.

Summer is here, well almost and I can't tell you how exciting it is to have the garage doors open and the patio all set up. Our fabulous Mr. David Long has furnished us with some outstanding potted plants for the patio and "ta da", it is certainly once again like no other gym in Cobourg let alone anywhere in and around Northumberland County !!

To be training in our in our facility I can't express the sensation of a cool breeze blowing in the gym along with the smells of summer. Absolutely invigerating...

Now this is training in style !!!!

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment