Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's "Hold your breath" Thursday...

Well here we are again already and it's Thursday. Due to last weeks loss of only .5 pounds I have once again been a bit concerned for today's weigh-in with perhaps a crossed set of fingers in hopes that everything goes well over at the Cromlish homestead this fine morn.

Its rare but when I came in to work this morning the evidence that Cromlish had been in and gone was shall we say scarce, (his locker was untouched...I snoop....) This my friends is a rarity... Dave is pretty much the resident Troll that lives under the couch at this point. To not see Dave, hear Dave , or be picking up that mans dirty laundry is not only odd, it feels wrong.

I got to thinking what Bodilogix would be like if I never met Dave... Quieter yes I know, he really has come to embody the place. Its kinda like we built it for him. He may of picked a different color given the option. I don't think we will let Dave have too many days off. I guys what I am trying to say is that I really missed the big lug, He's alright with me.

I am certain in his next blog he will tell you all about his recent personal bests so I will not burst his balloon but let me just say, I can hardly believe Dave's turn about given at the 5 month mark not only do we only have 27 more pounds to shed, but his lifts at the gym excel in weight, reps and or form each and every workout...

Suggestion....

If anyone would like to get Dave a gift for Christmas, the man needs "Velcro" shoes... I am certain his boot camp performance will improve greatly when he no longer needs to stop and tie his laces "yet again"

Rosie... What size?

Seriously...
Pool the funds people and lets help this man to a better Boot camp...
I know he will "greatly appreciate it"

Trainer Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment