Monday, December 28, 2009

Ho Ho Ho!!!

Greeting and Salutations Blog readers, Merriest of Christmases for all and pass me another egg nog!!!

Wow, that was "Craziness."
I am still high from all the sugar!!!

... And now people, it's time to put those decadent cookies away... close up the bakery kids its time to get back in the veggie garden!!


Reflect and build a plan... What would you like the next year here to be like for you...
What changes would you implement... What success have you celebrated over the past year.... Bask in them... It's all good !!!

Question...what successes would you wish to celebrate next year at this time...
As vividly as you can picture them, every detail... what would they be?

I used to balk at the concept of "New Years", the social pressure, the pressure of "resolutions" some kept, some not and the feelings of failure if that be the case, not this year...

In the past year of my life I have really embraced the "goal structure" process. Striving to extend yourself and obtain personal goals one wants to achieve. It is as good a time as any on the first of the new year...
The "secret" is to be really and truly passionate about your goals for YOU because you believe in them and wish to chase, seize or change something.

Strangely enough as my buddy Dave sees this thought process as helpful as I do I am intrigued by his goals... They are aggressive, and more importantly they are meaningful to Dave. I will ensure for my part he gets what he needs from his trainer to make certain he is as prepared to take on all of these challenges in due time.

What's your list of goals this year?
I'd love to hear from you guys the blog readers whats you guys are up to. Anyone open to sharing?
Here's the cool part...say it out loud to others and you have a far better chance of making it so... wouldn't you agree Dave?

Let's hear some goals guys...
Trainer Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment